Mindset + Skillset + Toolkit = Success
I took these notes when I was thinking and researching about how most of my calls go. Some good and some bad. I love talking on the phone, maybe too much? But this is good advice. Most of it came from a Grant Cardone video.
I liked this video so much, I moved the reference up to the top. Click play and read on
WHEN ON THE PHONE TRY TO DO THIS...
1. BE HONEST and TRANSPARENT
2. BE INTERESTING and INTERESTED
3. Believe you can make a sale from every call. (avg sales follow up for calls is 8-12x calls, to get first call is 8x's calls for internet leads. 75% of sales people never call back twice!!!)
4. Identify and solve problems
Wave a magic wand what could I solve? Permanently? What would it be?
5. Be logical and have structure
6. Be ENTHUSIASTIC, be RESPECTIVE, be MEMORABLE
7. Third Party Data, set yourself apart. Texting on a call send them the data while on the call. 328% increase during closing. 500% to appointment show ratio.
8. Scripts (Not conversations, controlled communications!)
9. Get to the close! Control the conversation.
10. Call Calculation. How many calls? Cost of calls? What is it going to cost not to make the call? Cold, Warm, Hot.... How many calls???